End factory farming
Factory farming is the largest source of animal cruelty globally, but fast food chains and supermarkets would rather you didn’t know that
Forget the slogans. Forget the catchy jingles. Forget the clever advertising. Businesses are exploiting and abusing animals on a staggering scale for the sake of profit.
The scale of suffering caused by factory farming is truly astounding:
- 40 billion chickens are subjected to overcrowded factory farms annually.
- They will have a space smaller than a piece of paper to live in, crammed with up to 10,000 chickens
- They will spend most of their lives lying in their own waste
- Piglets on factory farms have their teeth clipped and tails cut off
- 3 out of 4 mother pigs are confined to cages the size of a fridge.
We’re challenging KFC to improve the lives of the chickens they serve to their global customers. We want them to commit to slower growing birds with more space, litter and natural light to allow for a better quality of life.
Sign our petition before October 11. Together, we are powerful
Watch our video on the disorienting horror in factory farms.