From inhumane transportation, culling to factory farming, animals are going through the worst across the world
But you'll hardly notice because it has been normalized
Animals are sentient beings. Just like you, they feel pain, stress and fear. When you see them tied up, beaten or sick, know that this is not the life they want.
Experience the pain animlas go through
Put headphones on and watch our video to experience the horror animals go through
Animals need you
You are the voice that can change the life of animals languishing in agony. It starts with advocating for one global company to make a difference.
Sign our petition before October 11. Together, we are powerful.
This is cruelty
The scale of suffering caused by factory farming is truly astounding:
- 40 billion chickens are subjected to overcrowded factory farms every year
- Many will have a space smaller than a piece of paper to live in, in barns crammed with up to 10,000 chickens
- They will spend most of their lives sitting or lying in their own waste
- Piglets on factory farms have their teeth clipped or ground and tails cut off
- Three out of four mother pigs are confined to cages the size of a fridge